Please reload

Recent Posts

Should you pay yourself by dividends or salary from your small incorporated company?

March 23, 2018

Tax Tip: You are the only shareholder of your small business corporation (not splitting income with other shareholders for 2017). How should you pay yourself from your small business (CCPC) by management salary (T4) or dividends (T5)? This is a complicated question but if you expect to live at least to 75 and you contribute to RRSPs the management salary wins every time. This is especially true with the new income sprinkling rules coming into effect this year (although they are reducing the gross up by 1%). Contact us for more details on your particular situation.


Serving Langley, Aldergrove, Surrey, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, White Rock B.C. since 2002.




Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Follow Us
Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload

  • Facebook Basic Square

Contact Us


© 2020  by JD Tax & Accounting Inc.

JD Tax & Accounting Inc.

Tel: 604-533-4214
Address: 106 - 20644 Fraser Hwy

Langley,  BC V3A-4G5